As both an immigration and criminal defense attorney, I have experience assisting those with criminal convictions find creative ways to seek immigration relief. I assist my clients (both with criminal history and without) with:
- obtaining permanent residency and citizenship through various means, including adjustment of status (I-485, I-130, and waivers such as the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver).
- filing for asylum, withholding of removal, cancellation of removal, and relief under the Convention Against Torture
- deportation and I.C.E. detention, including bond hearings at the NW Detention Center in Tacoma, Washington
- employment and investor visas
- Victims of Criminal Activity: U Nonimmigrant Status (U Visa)
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss what immigration options are available to you.
Immigration law resources:
–Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Immigration Court Practice Manual
–Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Board of Appeals Practice Manual
–US Ninth Circuit’s Immigration Outline
–Tooby’s Guide to Criminal Immigration Law
Recent immigration stories in the news:
Tacoma mulls the fate of an immigrant prison, Wednesday 26, April 2017
Should Tacoma follow Olympia’s lead and declare itself a sanctuary city?
I am an active member of:
American Immigration Lawyers Association